- Crystal Light with caffiene. There are not enough flavors but I love Citrus Focus and Wild Strawberry.
- Lost. Rewatching it currently. Lots of hot mens. I am in particularly into Sayid right now but lose it when I see Sawyer without a shirt or holding a book. Men who read are sexy.
- Chinese Chop Salad from Noodles and Company. Yummo.
- Bluebell perfume from Jo Malone. So fresh and kinda smells like watermelon.
- Breakfast at Tiffanys by Truman Capote finally got around to reading it and loved it even if it was a little rascist.
- Caitlyn Rose. Amazing alt country artist still listening to her last album.
- Cheering for the Special Olympics torch as it passed me while at a stop light in Spanish Fork.
- Roses made from magazine paper.
- Birds. So interesting to watch and so beautiful
Monday, May 28, 2012
Things that bring me joy.